So one year ago today I started blogging. I have learned so much about science ans society in that time. I’ve immersed myself in the trenches of science, pseudoscience, and religion. I’ve met many good people. I’ve had heated exchanges with others. I’ve given you (so far) over 200 science facts that you can learn everyday. But assuredly, the best is yet to come.
As a summary of where we’ve been so far:
Here are the top 10 posts from my first year of blogging:
- What Evolution Looks Like After 12 Years of Lutheran School
- The Most Poisonous/Venomous Animals in the World
- Lack of Education Correlated With a Higher Belief in Pseudoscience
- New Report Finds Little Evidence for Any Adverse Effects from Vaccines
- Alcohol Does Not Kill Brain Cells
- The Science and Myths Behind Lightning Strikes
- The Antioxidant Craze: Do They Work?
- Jurassic Ark
- Ancient Chinese Secret Huh?
- To prove atheists wrong about science, you have to know a little science first
- Balance Bracelet Bogus
As we move forward, I will begin my master’s program in the Communication of Science, and will be filling you in accordingly. I will be researching how people process science information (interesting and important!).
Remember, I will greatly appreciate any feedback, comments, or questions as we continue. Thanks for your readership.