Science-Based Life is a science blog trying to further the public understanding of science through skepticism, critical thinking, and rationality. Tidbits of science from around the web, science facts of the day, and dissections of popular science can be found here everyday.
Kyle Hill has a bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering from a Milwaukee-based university and is currently in a master’s degree in social science. He is also a research fellow of the James Randi Educational Foundation, and a blog contributor to Nature Education and Scientific American.
- Student Researcher-Researching cognitive information processing
- Rock climbing coach and instructor
- Death From the Skies, Phil Plait
- How the Mind Works, Steven Pinker
- The Cure for Everything, Tim Caulfield
- How the Universe Works
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Youtube
- Minute Physics
- Skeptic’s Guide to the Universe (podcast)
- Real Time with Bill Maher (podcast)
- Point of Inquiry (podcast)
- For Good Reason (podcast)
- Skeptically Speaking (podcast)
- This American Life